- Kyunghee University Graduate School of Medicine
- Clinical Fellow, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Asan Medical Center in Seoul, Ulsan Medical School
- Clinical lecturer , Reproductive endocrine Medicine , Ulsan Medical School, Seoul Asan Hospital
- Clinical assistant professor, Department of Health and Medicine at Gangbuk Seongsim Hospital
- Regular member, Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Regular member, Korean Society of Menopause
- Regular member, Korean Institute of Science and Studies of HIFU
- Regular member, Korean Society of reproductive Medicine
SHE'S HEAL CLINIC
She's Heal Clinic - VAGINA FILLER
SHE'S HEAL CLINIC
“Simple and short treatment time, beautiful and elastic!”
Vaginal filler is injected into the vaginal wall to give elasticity and volume. It is a non-surgical treatment method to decrease the diameter of the inside of the vagina.
Candidates for Vaginal Filler
Individuals with poor vaginal constriction
Individuals who want a vaginal reduction
Individuals who experience vaginitis frequently
Individuals who want natural vaginal reduction
Individuals who want to increase sexual/vaginal sensation
Increase Satisfaction By Pairing The Right Treatment for You
VAGINA FILLER HA 5cc
VAGINA FILLER COLLAGEN (WONDER) 1cc
VAGINA FILLER COLLAGEN (WINK) 1cc
WonderFill + HA (5cc)
Vagina Filler Q&A
Q. How long is the recovery period after the treatment?
A. Vaginal filler is a non-surgical injection treatment and you can resume daily activities right after.
Q. When can I resume sexual activities after the treatment?
A. 1 week after the treatment.
Q. How can I tell if the treatment is effective?
A. By using a perineometer, the volume and pressure of the vagina can be compared/measured.
Our medical team
Dr. Do-young Kim
Dr. Kang So-min
- Plastic surgeon/Medical Science Master Degree
- (Former) Representative Director, U&I Plastic surgery (Gangnam, Bupyeong, and Jeonju)
- (Former) Director of U&I Plastic surgery
- (Former) Director, New Line Plastic surgery in Chengdu
- (Former) Director, LB Plastic surgery in Shenzhen, China
- Director of Korea-China Medical Association
- Regular member, Korea-Japan plastic surgery
Dr. Park Kyung-min
- Medical specialist, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Korea Catholic Medical Center, the Catholic University
- Clinical lecturer in the reproductive endocrine Division, Seoul ST. Mary's Hospital
- Adjunct professor, Seoul ST. Mary's Hospital
- (Former) Director, Subfertility Center, Hyosung Hospital
- Member, Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Korean Society for Sterility and Endocrinology
- Member, Korean Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Member, Korean Society of Menopause
623, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, B1, F1, F2
서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 623 우일빌딩 B1, 1, 2층
* 1 Minute walk from Sinsa Station exit 5
Hours of Operation
MON - FRI | 10:00 AM ~ 07:00 PM
SAT | 10:00 AM ~ 05:00 PM
Lunch Break | 01:00 PM ~ 02:00 PM
SUN, Holidays | Closed