Please check thoroughly

The requested appointment date is not yet confirmed.
We need to verify the schedule of the clinic you wish to visit.

Please ensure to check your email, messenger or other communication method you've used to contact Jivaka Beauty.

Please note, we are not responsible for damages resulting from failure to acknowledge the information provided.

IMC Gangnam Clinic

Tumorclean Cancer Genetic Testing / Telomere Analysis / ApoE Dementia Testing


IMC Gangnam Clinic

Tumorclean Cancer Genetic Testing

500,000 won

*In the case of examination purposes, value-added tax is not included.

Your own Genetic Story

"Genes define your identity; they encapsulate life’s information, elucidating it most effectively”

Genetic testing is akin to designing the blueprint of a structure. It allows you to assess your genetic information from birth, enabling the prevention and management of genetic predispositions.

The Tumorclean Cancer Genetic Testing Service adheres to bioethics laws and conducts a simple collection of oral epithelial cells to analyze genetic mutations related to the 13 major cancers.

This analysis provides insights into individual genetic traits, facilitating personalized healthcare solutions. While genetics play a role in determining about 10% of an individual's basic characteristics, environmental factors contribute significantly, accounting for the remaining 90%. Take charge of your health by creating a personalized living blueprint with the Tumorclean Cancer Genetic Testing Service.

• Gastric Cancer
• Lung Cancer
• Colon Cancer
• Liver Cancer

• Thyroid Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Pancreatic Cancer
• Head and Neck Cancer

• Bladder Cancer
• Leukemia
• Cardiovascular

▲(Sample) Segment of analysis report

IMC Gangnam Clinic

Telomere Analysis

300,000 won

*In the case of examination purposes, value-added tax is not included.

Cell-Aging Health Indicators 'TELOGUARD'

What is Telomere?

• Telomere is a green substance attached to the end of the X-shaped chromosome in our body.
• Telomere length shortens as cell differentiation progresses, making it the most reliable method to assess overall cell health and aging.
• Shorter telomeres are more susceptible to damage or mutation, increasing the likelihood of disease development and accelerating aging.

Why do I need a Telogard Test?

Navigation allows accurate arrival at desired destinations even on unfamiliar paths. Similarly, a genetic test reveals lifelong genetic information unique to an individual from birth.

This information enables personalized predictions for suitable exercises, effective diet methods, and required nutrients for customized management.

▲(Sample) Segment of analysis report

IMC Gangnam Clinic

ApoE Genotype Test

150,000 won

*In the case of examination purposes, value-added tax is not included.

Did you know that your lifestyle can increase your risk of dementia?

What is the Apolipoprotein E gene(ApoE)?

ApoE, located on chromosome 19, is a gene encoding a protein involved in cholesterol transport, with three alleles: ε2, ε3, and ε4. These alleles result in six genotypes (ε2/ε2, ε2/ε3, ε2/ε4, ε3/ε3, ε3/ε4, ε4/ε4), and this polymorphism significantly influences the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer's disease.

The ApoE genotype test, associated with lipid metabolism, can aid in diagnosing and treating hyperlipidemia and identifying at-risk groups."


It is a predisposition test for late-onset Alzheimer's disease, which accounts for 90% of Alzheimer's cases.

Analysis of specific genotypes in the ApoE gene does not guarantee a 100% progression to Alzheimer's disease. It is based on numerous epidemiological studies that certain genotypes can increase the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.

▲(Sample) Segment of analysis report


Tumorclean Cancer Genetic Testing
+ Telomere Analysis
+ ApoE Genotype Test

During the 3 screenings mentioned above, you can add 7 more genetic tests for chronic diseases.

**diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, dementia, atopic dermatitis

700,000 won

*In the case of examination purposes,
value-added tax is not included.

Our facilities


B1, SYH Tower B1 107, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

서울시 강남구 도산대로 107 SYH타워 B1 IMC종합검진센터

Hours of Operation

MON-FRI | 07:30 AM ~ 04:30 PM

SAT | 07:30 AM ~ 12:30 PM

SUN, Public holidays   | Closed

*Weekday walk-ins close at 3:30pm.

General Information about IMC Gangnam Clinic

You may also like

Recently viewed